We spend time really getting to understand what you want to achieve and working with you to define the business case for a project that we will deliver.
The Agile Method
A sprint is a period of time allocated for a particular phase of a project. Sprints are considered to be complete when the time period expires. There may be disagreements among the members of the team as to whether or not the development is satisfactory; however, there will be no more work on that particular phase of the project. The remaining phases of the project will continue to develop within their respective time frames.
The Agile Principles Used for Implementations
- Satisfy the client and continually develop solution
- Changing requirements are embraced for the client’s competitive advantage
- Concentrate on delivering working solution frequently. Delivery preference will be placed on the shortest possible time span
- Solution developers and business people must work together throughout the entire project
- Face-to-face communication is the best way to transfer information to and from a team
- Constant attention to technical excellence and good design will enhance agility
- Simplicity is considered to be the art of maximizing the work that is not done, and it is essential